In 1948, the Club acquired its own Clubhouse, the 1881 Sidney Watts house. This gracious old house on Imperial Avenue grew in 1950 with the addition of the “Sunday school meeting house” of the Saugatuck Congregational Church. It is now the Club’s auditorium and meeting room for the monthly meetings. To help defray some of the costs of maintaining an historical house, it is rented to members and non-members for a variety of functions throughout the year. Also various philanthropic, educational and civic organizations have been encouraged to use the facilities.
For more information about buying a print call (203) 227-4240