On May 19, at the Westport Woman's Club's Bedford Hall, The group presented $30,000 in community services grants to local non-profit organizations. Also awarded were Bedford Hall grants, which allow a one time per year free use of the hall by nonprofits for fundraising or friend-raising purposes.
Pictured with the grantees are (far right) WWC community services directors, Mary Gladden and Carol Mata, along with WWC President Dorothy E Curran.
Established in 1907, The Westport Woman's Club is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) social philanthropic service organization. (See slide show below)